OGDCL Internship Program 2021 has been announced. It will help new graduates to boost their professional careers in a well-established workplace. The stipend will be Rs. 40,000 per month to help students through the internship period. For one year, there were approximately 300 internships for women and men.
Rs. 40,000/- Monthly Stipend
OGDCL Internship program 2021 allows recent graduates to start their professional careers by working in a positive organization. OGDCL’s paid internship program aims to inspire Pakistan’s young educated people by providing them with the best learning opportunities during their paid internship. Because of their professional experience, OGDCL interns are different from other recent graduates. This paid internship is an excellent opportunity for young people in Pakistan to gain new perspectives and see the possibilities of their work. All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply for the paid internship program. Any eligible Pakistani graduate can apply to be an intern at an Oil and Gas Development Company Limited.
One-year paid internships are available for fresh graduates interested in enhancing their skills and abilities with OGDCL’s support. As much as 74% of OGDCL is owned by the Pakistani government and 26% by investment funds. Graduating students have the opportunity to get significant experience in both the public and private sectors.OGDCL also offers paid internships. Young Pakistanis can also learn how to extract, distill, sell and explore oil and gas because the corporation is involved in all of these components.
OGDCL has become the global leader in oil and gas regulations and Pakistan’s largest firm by market value. It has also been included in the Forbes Global 2000 on numerous occasions. Talented and enthusiastic employees and trainees come from all over the country to join a company’s success and reputation. Pakistani trainees have access to this public-private partnership, which allows them to try new business strategies and put their academic knowledge into practice. OGDCL also has 16 partnerships that will enable interns to learn more about the operations and culture of large corporations.
The OGDCL paid internship program is a boon for recent Pakistani graduates. Not only do they acquire the necessary expertise to achieve the company’s objectives, but they also learn how to manage problems and different risk management strategies in the oil and oil-and-gas industry. Some many challenges and threats face the oil and gas industry every day, including fluctuations in crude oil prices, environmental hazards, risks and hazards, exploration and mining threats, fluctuating currencies prices, law and order conditions, legislative obstacles, and problems with resource reduction. It is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates to get into a field that allows them to overcome barriers and deal with threats. Interns will earn a decent salary and perform better if they don’t have to worry about money.
Details of OGDCL Internship Program 2021
- Pakistan is the host country.
- Oil and Gas Development Company Limited
- Internships last for one year.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs 40000/-.
Number of an intern in OGDCL
There are approximately 300 OGDCL Internship slots available. Here is the distribution list:
- KPK 60
- Sindh: 60
- Balochistan: 60
- Punjab: 60
- FATA: 20
- AJK: 20
- Gilgit Baltistan: 2
Benefits of the OGDCL Internship Program
The OGDCL Internship program 2021 offers the following benefits
- Each month, interns will receive 40,000 Pakistani Rupees.
- Interns will have the opportunity to use what they learned in class.
- This internship is only one year in length.
- Internships open up new opportunities to work in diverse industries.
Criteria for OGDCL Internship Program
For Pakistani graduates from different degree programs,Eligible for this paid internship. Below is a list of eligible disciplines
Eligible Criteria for OGDCL Internship Program
1. Engineering degrees in:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical & Mechatronics
2. M.S. / BS in
- Geological Engineering/Geology
- Finance, Marketing , SCM
- ICMA / ACCA / M.Com
3.MBA/BBA (Hon. 3) MBA/BBA (Hon)
- CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA Finance/BBA Hon. (Finance).
- Candidates should be recent college graduates.
- The applicant must have a proper education according to the list.
- The applicant must be younger than 30 years.
- Both men and women can participate.
- If the outcome is not in CGPA, the applicant must have a minimum of 60% in the relevant course or an Ist Division.
- Priority will be given to applicants from the OGDCL offices in their immediate vicinity.
Required qualifications That applicants must be completed before September 28, 2021.
Only applicants who have received a COVID-19 vaccination certificate are permitted to take the test.
How do I apply for the OGDCL Internship Program?
- Candidates interested in pursuing a career must apply electronically through the National Testing Service (NTS).
- Download the NTS portal to fill out the challan form.
- Pay the fees at any Meezan Bank, HBL, or MCB branch.
- Fill out the electronic application on the NTS portal.
- Print and download the application form. Then, please mail it to NTS Hq, OGDCL Project, Plot #96 Street #04 Sector H-8/1 Islamabad (Before the closing date).
Candidates must be present on the designated day for the NTS exam.
- Candidates are contacted by text message or email to discuss test information. Make sure that your contact information is correct.
Application Deadline for OGDCL Internship Program 2021
The last date is apply to OGDCL Internship Program 2021 is 28 September 2021
OGDCL is an excellent opportunity For Pakistani graduates.
How to apply OGDCL Internship Program 2021.
Apply at the offical link (Click Here)
Apply Now at NTS website. (Click Here)